Discover Cork's unique food history and how it has shaped Ireland, socially, culturally and economically through the ages.
Wander through quirky lanes and alley's with your Fáilte Ireland certified guide, handpicked for expertise and passion, guaranteeing guests an insider’s view of life in Ireland.
Sample the best in local food, in the authentic setting of the 18th Century, English Market, the heart of the food industry, followed by a light lunch in one of the many gastropubs, in this spoilt- for-choice city.
• Start time 11.30 at the Tourist Office, 125 Parick's Street. T12 AE81
• The cost €72/pp inclusive ( Guide, Irish Coffee, various gourmet samples, handmade chocolates, light lunch, beverages, tea/coffee)
• A 10% reduction for groups over 10
• Moderate walk with stops and lunch approx 3.1/2 hours.
• Check out our website: https://bonner-travel.com
• Booking essential: +353 87 7068391
• email: email@example.com
• Tour available in English or French