Ballyhass Adventure Group offers over 20 different outdoor adventures in two
amazing Cork locations.
With Ballyhass you can challenge yourself with a mix of land, height and
• Two 80 participant Aquaparks (Mallow & Coachford)
• Ireland’s largest System 2.0 Cable Wakepark (Mallow)
• Two 160m Ziplines (Mallow)
• Ireland’s First High Nets Course (Coachford)
• Two WATL Affiliated Axe Throwing Ranges (Mallow & Coachford)
• Explore Lee Valley Kayaking Expedition (Coachford)
• Award Winning Summer Camps (Mallow & Coachford)
• And much more
All activities are instructor-led which is perfect for anyone of any
Our amazing team ensures that you have the ultimate day while achieving your
own goals for adventure.
Visit our website now to see our schedule of events including;
• Summer Camps
• Public Activities
• Outdoor Courses
• Competitions & Events
We also bespoke group packages for large groups such as schools, corporats,
youth groups, sports teams etc.
Our bookings team is also available seven days a week via email or phone for
Any vouchers purchased are usable towards any Ballyhass Activity, Camp,
Course or Event in both locations.
Ballyhass Mallow is situated in a beautiful old limestone quarry.
With its pristine turquoise blue waters there is nowhere better to spend
Located just off the N72 Mallow to Killarney road (P51N990)
Ballyhass Coachford is on the majestic Lee Valley.
Surrounded by prehistoric wilderness once you experience it you won't want
Located just a few minutes outside Coachford on the R618 (P12AN29)